Sep 8, 2022
There are strong stereotypes associated with strippers.
On this episode, Dr. Jackie invites stripper and entrepreneur
Latoya Dillard to help debunk these stereotypes. Check out this
episode to hear Latoya reveal:
- How she got started in the exotic
- Why it is fast money, but not easy money
- Top things she would want women to know before
starting in the industry
- Common myths about the lifestyles of
- Pros and cons of being an exotic dancer
- Her new business venture BodyXBerry (shapewear
for curvy women)
To connect with Latoya and learn more about her upcoming
shapewear line, follow her on social media @mz_berry__.
Connect with me on IG @therealdrjackie,
and check out my book
THE QUEEN V for more sex, intimacy and
down there health care tips!
Visit phdfemininehealth.com to get 20% off by using code
Visit Culinahealth.com/DrJackie to register OR mention
Dr. Jackie when you sign up to get Vanessa’s Kitchen Kit of must
have tools to win your nutrition journey.
This episode may contain paid endorsements and
advertisements for products and services. Individuals on the show
may have a direct, or indirect financial interest in products, or
services referred to in this episode.
Produced by Dear Media